Advanced / Executive Medical
Our Advanced / Executive Medicals offer a comprehensive screening analysis for both men and women. The screening is tailored to suit individual needs and takes approximately three hours in total to complete.
The service is split into various sections, Physiological Assessment, Laboratory Tests, Lifestyle Analysis and Doctor Consultation.
– Blood pressure & heart rate check
– Body Mass Index Calculation (height and weight check required)
– FOB Test (for over 50’s)
– Heart assessment (resting ECG)
– Lung function tests
– Hearing Test
– Eye Assessment
– extensive blood screening including cholesterol, glucose, liver and kidney function, iron levels, blood count and thyroid testing.
– Stress questionnaire and analysis
– Lifestyle questionnaire, body composition analysis
– Review of current diet and exercise regime and development of personal lifestyle plan
– Full physical examination and assessment of body systems
– Awareness regarding cancer (specific to age)
– Results of all tests are explained and any health issues that may have been identified as part of the medical are discussed
– Advice around stress management and lifestyle modification
– An open opportunity for the visitor to discuss any underlying concerns they may have
All results are explained on the day of the medical. A written report and full interpretation of results is sent out within 10 working days of completion of the medical.